Req ID: 124280
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Proc & CM Sr. Prin. Consultant to join our team in Winnipeg, Manitoba (CA-MB), Canada (CA).
Job Title: Business Process & Change Management Principal Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties:
The following is an overview of responsibilities and duties, which may change from time to time:
Utilizes the standard PROSCI methodology to:
- Identify all stakeholders affected by the change and understand the impact of the business changes on the stakeholders
- Assess the stakeholders' readiness for the business changes and determine the potential risks and related strategies for adoption of the new solution
- Develop change management strategies and detailed change management plans and execute/manage activities
- Coach business leaders in change management principles and their practical application
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management strategies and tactics used to promote adoption
- Collaborate with the customer in developing a post-implementation reinforcement plan to increase the level of adoption of the new solution
- Participates in problem resolution
- The OCM Consultant will be responsible for producing high-quality documentation and communication that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Work with many sources, including technical and subject matter experts, to obtain an in-depth understanding of a product or service and the change impacts.
- And, such additional duties as may be assigned by NTT DATA from time to time.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.