About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world's biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story
About the Job
We're changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help! We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Growth Team, and is responsible for the timely execution of compelling sales material. This role works internally with many departments and requires relationship management to build a network of internal experts to support proposal development. This role also manages the knowledge base for the wider proposal team. At its core, you will be able to build responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and keep an up-to-date database to support future proposal development.
As Marketing Coordinator, You Will...
- Assess and understand client needs by reviewing all available documentation
- Lead internal discovery sessions to establish goals and timelines for each project
- Build custom applications of sales material including Overviews, Proposals, and Presentations
- Build a network of internal experts to support research and response development
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams for branded and creative materials
- Manage a knowledge database of information, ensuring timely updates
- Develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, sales materials, etc. through Google drive products
As Marketing Coordinator, You Have...
- A post-secondary diploma or degree
- 1-2 years of experience in writing, marketing and/or project management
- Internet savvy skills with strong working knowledge of and experience with standard office equipment and software such as Microsoft Office
- /or GSuite (Google For Work)
- Excellent written/research, proofreading, grammar and critical analysis skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment and switch gears quickly between projects and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to organize, coordinate and track projects
- Above-average time management skills with the ability to follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Layout, creativity and ?lite? design skills (considered an asset)
- please consider your resume as a sample of your work
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining hisher personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.