Volaris Group (www.volarisgroup.com) acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market software companies. The Volaris Group is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com), listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE:CSU). With our parent, we have completed over 300 acquisitions since we were founded in 1995.
The Marketing Associate will work with within the marketing team supporting 6 global portfolios with their M&A activity. This role will involve working with various stakeholders to facilitate an array of marketing projects ranging from digital, email, and content to SEO and web development. This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to learn various marketing software.
This is a 4-month contractual role. Hardware will be provided. Position is fully remote.
You are a self-motivated, creative thinker who is passionate about omni channel marketing and project management. The successful candidate is highly independent and comfortable working directly with business executives.
Currently obtaining a College or University degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business, Journalism, English or a related field is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional English writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to coordinate projects and multitask effectively
- Analytical skills
- Experience in B2B software is an asset
SPECIFIC SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience with CRM, list management, database systems is an asset
- Aptitude to learn new technology systems and software as needed
Worker Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)
Number of Openings Available: 1