About the role :
Cantel Medical, a global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this individual will be tasked with the development and implementation of marketing programs including: new product introductions, social media strategy, maintaining promotional materials inventory, planning and executing trade show and conference schedules and providing support to the in-field sales team. What you will do:
- Lead new product introductions including pre-market analysis, development of training and promotional materials and providing support to a national sales team.
- Conduct competitive analysis including pricing, trending and market share across multiple categories
- Responsible for the concept, development and execution of print and media campaigns, i.e., direct mail, social media, print advertising
- Lead the development of marketing collateral, including brochures, web content and display material ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Responsible for concept, logistics and execution of special events including meetings, seminars, trade shows and exhibits
- Maintain promotional materials inventory
- Duties as assigned What we are looking for:
- Strong project management skills and experience working under pressure to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Business education with a specialty in marketing / promotion with 2-5 years experience is preferred
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience with word processing and graphic design tools is an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset Who we are:
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units:
Medical: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Life Sciences: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.
Dental: Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.
The company offers an attractive benefits program including health, dental and an RRSP program. Salary is commensurate with experience.