As a trusted partner to the world's leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners, and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Points is looking for a Specialist, Partner Marketing to join our Marketing team for a 14 month contract.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an action-oriented, highly effective marketing team, to create, communicate and execute marketing campaigns and promotions, to utilize data to inform marketing strategies and to work directly with a high potential partner portfolio to help grow and develop Points' suite of products in conjunction with their brands.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing you will work with a dedicated partner team of Business Performance Managers and Relationship Managers to deliver the best possible campaigns for our partners, driving member engagement and program penetration. You will have responsibility for the campaign & promotions performance of your partner portfolio. You will work within the partner marketing team, sharing ideas and best practices, and connect with other groups across the organization, ensuring maximum value for our partners.
You have demonstrated experience in creating and executing online B2C or B2B2C campaigns. You have familiarity with financials and orient your decisions around meeting and exceeding defined performance targets. You have experience with data and analytics and use them to drive key insights and inform your actions and recommendations. You are creative, detail-oriented, and collaborative.
- Create, sell-in and implement data-driven marketing programs and campaigns for your partners across Points' entire partner portfolio
- Track partner performance and provide insights for continuous improvement
- Prepare marketing briefs, and work with internal marketing services team to execute campaigns
- Work with internal marketing analytics & insights team to provide testing recommendations to partners
- Work with partners and Points' internal partner team to recommend strategies for profitable partner growth
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing counterparts across your partner portfolio
- Work closely with Product Marketing teams to communicate product value proposition of existing products and develop go-to-market plans for new products
- Work closely with the Paid Media Managers to develop our paid media strategy to support overall performance.
- 2-4 years in a marketing role or an account role in an agency
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Extensive experience executing campaigns in the online space
- both direct to consumer and demand generation
- Comfort and proven track record of success in a data-rich environment
- Strong team player who is always willing to go over and above to get the job done
- Demonstrated excellence in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with solid presentation skills
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.