The Client Success Specialist is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers and the management and growth of existing business. Alexa Translations partnerships are typically long term in nature and the decision makers within prospective client organizations range from C-level executives to department managers and procurement individuals. Managing the existing client relationships, ensuring satisfaction and retention will be the main focus.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop long-term partnerships with designated customers to ensure they become and remain successful throughout the sales process, including successful onboarding of new clients.
- First point of contact for designated clients through phone and email, responsible for day-to-day activities relating to new quote requests and ongoing projects
- Review inbound quote requests and contact clients to gain a better understanding of project scope and gather any missing information
- Liaise with internal and external departments as required to deliver accurate quotes to the client.
- Quote follow up to increase win rates and proactively address any objections.
- Proactively identify, engage and nurture client relationships to keep retention rates high including conducting client satisfaction calls and outreach to inactive accounts.
- Documentation of all client communications in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system Hubspot, including assigning tasks and taking action on assigned tasks.
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by advising on product/service best practices, providing product adoption and release guidance while serving as a liaison between the customers and Alexa’s internal operations and external sales team.
- Identify product expansion, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts assigned to you.
- Work with Account Executives to develop strategic account plans and execute tactical actions to support account growth.
- Be the “voice of the customer” and communicate feedback to internal stakeholders
- Identify potential superfans for customer success stories, testimonials, referrals, etc.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics through the use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other systems.
- College diploma, university degree or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/French) mandatory requirement
Experience and Proficiencies:
- 3+ years of experience in Client Service, Account Management, Business Development or another client-facing role
- Technical, communications or SaaS industry experience
- Experience dealing with middle managers and senior managers
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, G-drive)
- Working knowledge and proficiency using CRM software (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Very strong work ethics and interpersonal skills essential to develop trusted relationships.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, managing changing priorities, and working under pressure.
- Organized, analytical, and methodical with strong attention to detail.
- Process-driven to ensure that sales cycle is optimized and client retention is maximized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Alexa Translations is a rapidly growing, highly entrepreneurial translation services company. The successful candidate will have access to an office at our current Toronto or Montreal locations and tools that will allow you to work from home when required (laptop, phone, G-suite).
HOURS OF WORK
- Alexa Translations hours of operation are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. The Client Success Specialist will require additional hours of operation and flexibility to be successful in this role.