Peterson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative Marketing Director to join our growing team. Reporting to SVP, Development, this newly created role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for new residential project launches and building an effective marketing program to support the achievement of our corporate and departmental goals. The successful candidate will also be responsible for external communications with tenants, customers and other stakeholders, and also play a role with internal communications creation and supervision.
The ideal person is passionate about Real Estate with a proven track record of maximizing profits through sales strategies, product positioning and target marketing. The successful candidate is a highly collaborative leader who is plugged into the larger community and has a fundamental understanding of real estate, brand identity, and value proposition to our customer profiles against the competitive landscape. This position will work closely with our management team, playing a critical role in executing the strategy of Peterson's diverse and growing pipeline of residential, commercial and mixed-use projects, assets and funds. The position is best suited for a seasoned leader with proven leadership ability in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
- Develop and define Peterson's overall marketing and communications strategy for long-term growth, including digital strategy.
- Plan and execute the organization's real estate marketing strategies, including market research, promotion and advertising.
- Manage Peterson's internal and external communications processes and content in collaboration with the relevant business lines.
- Implement best practices for creating and distributing engaging content, targeting customer segments, analyzing key metrics and exploring innovative communication.
- Manage public relations programs and oversee the dissemination of information both internally and externally, in line with the company's values and business objectives.
- Create and manage Corporate and brand marketing collateral (website content, social media content, brochures, videos, web and print advertisements, sales tools etc.)
- Report marketing activities to measure effectiveness and performance against KPIs.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads for our teams.
- Effectively manage a variety of marketing projects from conception through to completion.
- Develop and supervise other team members of the Marketing Group, currently two individuals, with a view to growing the team's role in the business.
What You Bring
- 8+ years' experience in marketing, communications, public relations brand awareness.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or similar.
- Proven experience in the development, implementation and execution of brand and communications strategy for new residential project launches.
- Proven success driving product positioning in partnership with Sales and Development
- Excellent communications (written, editing, verbal and presentations skills).
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a network of key stakeholders including consultants and third-party vendors, to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to interact positively with all stakeholders, ensuring a customer focus. Ability to simultaneously lead multiple initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Superior project management skills
- able to prioritize, plan and organize effectively.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF's will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter