Who you are:
As part of the communications team, you help bring our studio's voice and culture to life. Internally you add to studio life with events, programs, and strong internal communications. Externally, you help tell the story of our studio through digital and social media. Together with the rest of the communications team, you'll be an ambassador of our studio culture, our talented team, and Ubisoft. You believe in our studio's core values and want to be part of a collaborative team.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of communications or related experience;
- Proven writing skills, and able to craft compelling stories;
- Experience developing, updating & managing website content;
- Experience in planning and executing events;
- Openness to feedback and a desire to grow;
- Ability to work independently in both office and work from home environments;
- Creativity, originality and resourcefulness when searching for solutions and a willingness to try new things.
Any of the following would be nice to have:
- Experience in a creative industry;
- Graphic design, photography or video would be a strong asset.
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills, video portfolio or any other materials you think we might find helpful.
A real live person will review your application, in this case Carolina. While we're doing that, get to know our studio and our team a bit more.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with. Whether as an elite spy, a master assassin, or a fearless explorer, we put the player at the heart of all our games.
We believe our diversity is our strength. We recognize and celebrate a variety of perspectives, opinions, opportunities, and voices. We embrace our differences and draw from them to build our collaborative family culture.