- Proposal and Contracts: Assist Sales Support team members with formatting, printing, and proposal production, as needed and undertakes other projects that are assigned from time to time .
- Sales Analysis: Generate reports and conduct general data analysis to support various initiatives.
- Program Management: Score, logs, and tracks programs and pricings requests; Update contract tracking database.
- Contract Negotiations: Follow up with, and provides feedback to, stakeholders regarding status of contract reviews.
- Business Transformation: Support strategic initiatives; distribute, assign, and track project deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with critical attention to detail
- MS Office Knowledge (Proficiency in Excel and Word)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Interest in Operational Excellence, at least one of these areas: Contracts, Proposals, Sales Analytics and Business Transformation
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you'll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas-to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving-and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.