We're hiring!! Are you tired of an unbalanced schedule or a high-volume environment that offers little growth and development opportunities? Are you interested in technology and are excited by the idea of working remotely? Do you long for flexibility and the chance to work from anywhere?
Marketcircle is hiring a Sales Coordinator. This role is a support position that's main responsibility is to assist the Sales team. It requires a strong work ethic, supreme administrative skills, strong organization skills, creativity and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Qualifying leads
- Prioritization of leads
- Scheduling/confirming appointments for the agents
- Gathering lead data to prepare agents for their calls
The right candidate has...
- 2+ years of experience in sales administration or coordination
- Drive and passion for sales
- Out-of-the-box and proactive thinking
- High energy with strong initiative
- Advanced proficiency in CRM systems
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Familiarity with the Mac ecosystem
- B2B SaaS experience is considered a great advantage.
- Comfort working remotely
Who we are
Marketcircle Inc. is a fun, supportive, and dynamic remote tech company. We embody the core values of teamwork, creativity, ownership and empathy. We believe in the power of Kaizen and with these core values, we know that we can impact the lives of our customers and each other. Our mission is to empower small businesses worldwide. We have developed a native macOS and iOS Productivity and Billing application that helps thousands organize their businesses. As long as you have reliable internet you can work from anywhere. Though we are remote, we find ways to share some laughs, build camaraderie and eat some good food together! This is a remote position, the base of operations is in Toronto, Canada, and the hours are Monday
- Friday 9 to 5 (EST). There is no weekend coverage, however, some holidays need to be covered. If you are not located in EST but are able to work with some overlap in your working hours, you are encouraged to apply.
This is a remote position, but we ask that all applicants are located within Canada.
Marketcircle provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us