Join Livingston and grow your career in the constantly changing world of international trade. Livingston is a market leader offering customs brokerage, international trade consulting, compliance and freight forwarding services around the world. Livingston has over 3,000 employees at more than 90 key border crossings, sea ports, airports and other strategic locations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment offers you the opportunity to work with leaders in the industry, receive recognition for achievements and develop your expertise in the complex and evolving world of trade. Learn how you can make an impact at Livingston.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: ON Toronto
Reporting to the Director Marketing Programs, we're looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to spearhead our customer-first support experience (Chatbot) at Livingston and modernize the way we engage and assist customers. As a digital expert, you'll design, develop and publish interactive solutions in our conversational UI channel (No technical experience required). Provide day to day operational support including writing and maintaining engaging information for chatbots across numerous lines of business including Sales Service, Marketing and Products. In addition, you'll support the Marketing Programs team with campaign execution, digital initiatives such as running Googles ads and optimizing website for Search Engines.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a deep understanding of chatbot functionality, our business, customer needs, and our long-term vision to provide frictionless customer solutions.
- Craft clear, engaging and compelling copy to effectively communicate company's solutions to customers through chatbot interfaces.
- Track, analyze and evaluate chatbot customer interactions to provide recommendations and identify opportunities to optimize content and create efficiencies to improve the platforms ability to resolve customer inquiries
- Collaborate with Sales, Service and Marketing to effectively bring functionality to market and drive business value
- Support marketing initiatives and measure results using Salesforce Pardot, Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Support SEO, Google and Social Media ads and other digital marketing activities
- Support strategy and optimization of the Google search program, keyword targeting methodology and evolving retargeting audience through customer match
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Interest or knowledge of Salesforce (Reports and Dashboards), Pardot and Marketing Automation tools, an asset
- Working understanding of Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO tools
- Strong understanding of Google and other search engine algorithms to keep pace with changes
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, Data Studio, WorldPress).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong coordination skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with executives
- Ability to lead meeting agenda with internal business partners
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Track record of meeting targets and objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative, motivation, and desire to learn and succeed
- Is self-directed and can work independently, as well as in a team
- Copywriting experience for a professional organization, an asset
3 years of related experience
Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Business Acumen and Straight Talk
Customer First Focus
Inclusion and Collaboration
Leading and Developing
Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.