Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team
- and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion
- find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Today's Shopping Choice is looking for a professional to execute on the customer care centres communication strategy, hiring programs and drive overall results for the contact centre. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Customer Care Centre Support, the Communications Coordinator will be responsible for delivering daily communications to the frontline associates and management team, support the hiring of new frontline associates, and coordinate the yearly rewards and recognition program.
What you will do...
- Develop and manage the yearly communications strategy
- Manage day to day communications to frontline associates and management teams
- Update communications boards around the Customer Contact Centre (CCC)
- Update and maintain the communications portal for the CCC
- Maintain the sample show case within the CCC
- Develop scripting for associates in support of new products, customer impacting issues, and changes to our systems, policies and/or processes
- Initiate recruiting process, conduct interviews, and complete the ?on
- boarding? process for new home-based associates
- Support the rewards and recognition program within the CCC
- Attend cross functional meetings to represent the CCC, gather details of upcoming programs, and communicate the details to the associates
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
What you will bring...
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate and present findings in a succinct and professional manner
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative within a fast-paced team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and ensure that they are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Able to remain flexible and adaptable in a complex & changing work environment
Here's what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the ?what? and the ?how?
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
The selected candidate is required to provide two business references as well as successfully complete a criminal background check.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Operations Support
Requisition ID: 194203
Posting Notes: Media