Your experience, desire and energetic personality will enable you to quickly become a lifeline for the business, contributing to the success and growth of the company as a whole. Working with people at all levels of the organization, you will be able to take your career and run with it, growing it in the direction that best suits you and the organization making it a diversely challenging and equally rewarding opportunity for all.
You will be working very closely with our corporate and business development teams and group leads, helping them with the development of marketing materials, website maintenance, and lead generation. This position also plays a critical role in supporting Integrated Sustainability's ?Thought Leadership? marketing efforts. You will be the ?Producer? of thought leadership content for articles, campaigns, white papers, and position papers, as well as their attendant website landing pages, executive summaries, and promotional videos.
This role is ideal for someone who has a marketing background, is extremely organized, holds great attention to detail, enjoys a varied day and who wants to feel like their work makes an impact.
Integrated Sustainability is an award-winning, Canadian-based provider of world-class sustainable Water, Waste and Energy solutions. Our goal is to support clients from project conception to construction and beyond by being agile, collaborative partners.
Recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Small & Medium Employers for 4 years in a row, we believe that the people who work here matter and every opportunity we have to be a better employer is an opportunity to succeed. Having attracted a dynamic, multi-disciplined team of specialists, we believe that to be innovative, we must also be courageous, finding solutions and challenging conventional wisdom.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent, with a minimum of three years recent experience preferred
- Strong general computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe InDesign. Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro are also a strong asset
- Experience in website development and maintenance with WordPress in particular a strong asset
- Experience designing and creating content with Canva
- Experience updating various social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience in digital marketing tools such as MailChimp and LinkedIn Ads an asset
- Must be fluent in English and demonstrate strong abilities in communication, writing, content development, and editing
- Quick learner with the ability to manage change and work in a faced-paced environment with tight deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize a heavy, sometimes demanding workload as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Creativity and innovation are highly valued and seen as an asset
- Energy! Must be energetic and enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and just generally be awesome to be around. We need someone who will be proactive and look for more ways to assist and who never says, ?that's not my job?
- Develop and execute marketing plan and processes in alignment with business strategy
- Supporting development and implementation of marketing initiatives across the business including new and existing markets and geographies
- Developing and implementing marketing performance measurements, evaluation, and reporting for various campaigns, digital content, and monthly lead generation
- Leading the continuous improvement of the website to align with emerging business capabilities
- Compilation and creation of content in collaboration with the team to be published on external marketing channels, website, and social media
- Create creative and appealing proposal documents, campaigns, and marketing materials using Adobe InDesign
- Create engaging visual content
- animated social media posts and video creation
- Lead generation coordination
- monitor leads in lead tracking platform, liaise with sales team, create web landing pages, create and launch email campaigns
- Assist coordination, development and maintenance of company website through WordPress
- Coordinating and keeping different social media outlets up-to-date
- Assist with coordinating and executing all the logistics for external and internal events
- Ability to present complex data in easy to understand formats
- Research latest marketing reporting best practices and deciding how to implement them within the business
- Ensuring the permanent quality of external communication for both online and printed content
- We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Marketing & Communications (mat leave cover)
Executive Summary (Cover Letter)
Please add any relevant industry and software experience (250 words or less).
Authorized to work in Canada?