ROLE: As a member of the Alliance customer service/inside sales team, the Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative will ensure that our northern Alberta customers receive the highest quality service on time, every time.
HOURS: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (Some overtime required occasionally.)
- Become a door product specialist within our team of customer service representatives.
- Process customer orders, vendor purchase orders, customer calls, backorders and confirmations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide technical, pricing, quotation support and market knowledge support to all other sales colleagues within the Alliance branch.
- Maintain frequent telephone & email contact with customers for follow-up and relationship-building.
- Professionally and courteously answer incoming phone calls.
- Positively address customer concerns.
- Cooperatively interact with all team members & departments to successfully meet customer needs.
- Track order status, monitor, coordinate and process order delay communication to customers.
- Maintain filing of documents and order information.
- Record problems and identify customer service process improvements that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a customer service role, ideally in the door/building products industry
- At least 2 years of college education preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook 10) and good general computer skills
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems with difficult customers
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and use sound judgment skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, without supervision
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation based on experience
- Company Benefits Package (After 3 Calendar months)
- MSP Allowance (After 3 Calendar months)
- Profit share (After 1 Calendar year)
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Alliance Door Products is one of North America's leading distributors of quality residential, commercial, and architectural doors. We are a fast growing company dedicated to a strong employee culture of integrity, responsiveness, fun, innovation and growth. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.