Responsible for developing and maintaining optimal sales channels for all Ambu products in territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage territory strategically by selling all Ambu product lines
- Utilize efficient territory management to reduce windshield time during travel to customers.
- Execute the corporate sales strategy consistently by utilizing all available resources given.
- Promote Ambu and its products positively to all internal and external customers.
- Submit all required reports on time and ensure they are professional and accurate.
- Communicate with your manager on a routine basis for strategy and territory discussions.
- Collaborate with your peers and Ambu personnel in a respectful manner to consistently knowledge share.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all of your major accounts.
- Present the value of Ambu products with confidence while accurately articulating their benefits vs. competition.
- Build an adequate pipeline (per product) to meet and exceed each respective growth goal.
- Identify potential opportunities for territory growth by staying on top of industry trends.
- Use personal method of transportation for travel to client locations.
- Perform written communications to correspond with clients, peers and superiors.
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel.
- Must be willing to travel overnight in accordance with territory size and territory management.
- Understand successful maneuvering throughout acute care facilities.
- Knowledge of distribution and direct channels of sales.
- Understand how to sell Ambu products connected with and not connected to GPO's
- Maintain the ability to build positive, client and inter-company relationships.
- Must be able to carry a weight of up to 40 lbs.
- 25%+ overnight travel to visit with customers and attend meetings to assist in sales generation.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals and expectations.
- Provide an urgent and high level of service to clients.
- Maintain complete and accurate communication to the National Sales Director, at all times.
- Manage sales territory within established expense company guidelines.
- Ensure 100% accuracy/professionalism of all documentation submitted to company.
- Provide timely submission of all required reports.
- Respond to problems, ideas, and solutions presented, in conjunction with corporate needs and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and conduct in order to serve as a positive role model.
- Maintain a strong commitment to Quality by adhering to Ambu guidelines.
- Always follow the Ambu Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality agreements.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Excellent market and competitor knowledge
- Customer-service oriented with excellent communication (written and oral), networking, and negotiating skills
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Three (3) to five (5) years of sales experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of Medical Sales experience
- Experience with selling through distributors, preferred
- Valid driver's license, in good standing
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Management or relevant field, or equivalent work experience