Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people's lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The ideal candidate must possess in-depth understanding of online marketing and ideally possess an understanding of Senior Living. This role will require the ability to develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategies for multiple sites.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Website upkeep and management (WordPress)
- Google Suite including Analytics, Ads, AdWords, Google My Business etc.
- Support digital marketing initiatives including Facebook Ads & Content for each site
- Collaborating with Sales Managers and VP Sales for new and ongoing initiatives
- Liaising with Graphic Designer for the creation and editing of marketing material
- Understanding key word relevance and ensuring SEO is maintained
- Create and write keyword rich content for Blog posts
- Design, manage and create Mailchimp campaigns for each site
- Reporting ROI on Digital Strategies, Website Analytics and more
- Review and update online directories and listings
- Asset Management including Imagery, Video and Marketing Content Catalogue
- Actively contribute to discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Ensure that there is a cohesive customer journey to capitalize on Sales Funnel
- Prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Provide excellent customer service to the team in supporting their marketing goals.
- A Technical Whizz: you are proficient with WordPress and Mailchimp (required); you are experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite including Teams, and social media experience with digital advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Detail-Oriented: you are proud of your work and know that cutting corners isn't an option.
- Energized: you are always ready to take on new things and have fun doing it.
- Flexible: constant change motivates you to adapt and grow; able to work with multiple people, internally and externally, with different personalities and skill sets.
- Fluid: Able to manage multiple projects at once, jump from one task to another.
- Innovative: Willing to explore new technology and think outside the box to help Greenwood stay at the forefront of new marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of website analytics, wordpress, mailchimp.
- Tech Savvy
- Understanding and knowledge of Senior Living / Retirement Living
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a willingness to get things done.
If you are are a confident, digital story teller; Greenwood wants you to share our stories with the world! We look forward to hearing from you.
Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.