We're Frozen Mountain Software, a global leader in flexible live video conferencing and streaming software solutions-we are all about connecting people, everywhere, to what matters most. We're a hidden gem that is based in the heart of Surrey, BC (the fastest-growing city in the province!) We were awarded Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers in 2019 and we are featured in the City of Surrey's 2017-2027 Economic Strategy for our commitment to nurturing a great culture.
At Frozen Mountain, we also do everything we can to look after our FM Family (employees!) from flexible work hours, remote work days, tons of free food and snacks, and awesome company events are just the beginning. The teams themselves are high-impact, A-players who are incredibly brilliant!
Our Marketing Team is growing and we are looking for a Digital Marketing SEM Specialist. We are looking for an individual that has a passion for creating engaging content and considers marketing an art form by understanding the deep psychology behind its powers.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly and in collaboration with the VP of Business Development and Marketing.
- Passionate about creating, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing paid ad strategies, specifically in Google Adwords
- Measure, analyze and report the impact of your demand generation campaigns
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics that identify ways to continually optimize campaign strategies
- Identify new content and collaborate with the marketing team designers to develop new assets
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing stakeholders to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Conduct ad copy and landing page A/B tests to continuously optimize and improve all aspects of marketing campaign performance
- Implement website and landing page content SEO within the CMS.
- Own and report on the status and success of your marketing activities.
We're often asked, "what does it take to succeed at Frozen Mountain?" You've got to have a huge appetite for learning, take ownership, and be smart without having an ego. Here at FM, we believe in the FORCE! (Family, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Community, Excellence) Is the FORCE strong within you? Below are more details of what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related area or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a PPC/SEO/SEM demand generation role
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with Google Adwords
- Intermediate marketing technology stack knowledge, preferably Hubspot, for creating landing page variants and improving existing on-page SEO
- Persuasive ad and landing page content copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Creative, outgoing, curious personality that gets excited about understanding data, analyzing results, driving to optimized solutions, and reporting progress towards goals
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Familiarity with WebRTC (Real Time Communications)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and we're not just saying that! We compare our salaries to local averages to make sure that we stay ahead.
- Extended Health Benefits paid 100% by the company, RRSP matching up to 5%
- Internal opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Free snack bars, fruits, veggies, specialty coffee and tea, and soft drinks in the office (and of course the Nespresso machine!)
- Regular employee events including monthly pub nights (currently virtual) and Pong Tournaments.
- Comfortable, ergonomic work spaces with top-notch hardware
- Work-from-home days, flexible office hours, and a relaxed office environment
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, ping pong is serious business and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.
Created by brothers Anton and Jerod Venema in 2008, FM has grown to over 50 employees, 500 customers, and 1000s of developers building with our product worldwide. Through technology and innovation, we inspire and enable development teams through industry-leading enterprise-class real-time streaming and analytic solutions. With products built from the ground up, we live and breathe RTC technology. Come work for a company that is built by Developers for Developers!
Frozen Mountain is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.