Digital Marketing, Retention & Lifecycle team is responsible for driving awareness, engagement and conversion with existing guests through our owned channels (i.e. email and push notifications).
The Retention Marketing Campaign Strategy Manager is passionate about driving lifetime value with our guest and looking for ways to increase spend, prevent lapse, and build engagement. They are expert at automating digital journeys across owned and paid channels at the first signs of disengagement and know how to accelerate positive spend behaviors. They will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing automation content strategy for the email marketing channel and push notifications. Also, partnering with paid media experts to connect with the guest at the right time, with the right message, in the right channel.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Partnership with the Integrated marketing team on the marketing communication priorities
- Partnership with merchant teams on key product storytelling priorities
- Partnership with Martech and the Retention marketing ops team to get campaigns developed and deployed
- Creative briefs on email and push campaign strategy
- Reporting on the performance of email and push campaigns as well as general health of the email list
- Driving highly qualified traffic to ecom and in-stores to convert on product
- Lead a team of five strategists to develop retention strategies that put personalization and driving relevance for the guest first across channels.
- Identify test & learn opportunities and partner as part of the CRM agile marketing team to bring new test ideas forward to drive incremental revenue.
- Drive a guest first agenda, using cohorts and advanced analytics to drive segmentation. Never comprising long guest retention and LTV for short term gain.
- Support cross functional personalization efforts in partnership with Data Science, Marketing Analytics and eCommerce teams.
- Own all evergreen retention activity in email and push notifications
- improving key metrics for guest (customer) retention and re-engagement.
- Communicate performance from a guest lens to cross functional team members and leadership teams
- Partner with the Retention Ops team on launch dates of automated campaigns/behavioral triggers
- Advise merchant partners on what products may be the most engaging for guests on email/push JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a bonus
- At least 7 years+ email marketing-specific experience with a minimum 3 year demonstrated in leading a team
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing customer retention campaigns, either in an e-commerce or digital marketing environment
- Deep understanding of enterprise marketing automation tools e.g. sales marketing cloud
- Ability to engage with advanced analytics teams, including data science
- Ability to translate ideas or insights into well-constructed creative briefs and/or technical requirements
- You're analytical: You'll be completely at home in a spreadsheet, and you're able to analyze and interpret data to draw well-supported conclusions that inform strategic and tactical decisions
- Experience in high-growth environment, strong ability to manage multiple priorities and be adaptive in a fast paced environment with exposure to senior level leaders.