We're an innovative, award-winning CPA accounting firm that offers fractional CFO, HR, Marketing, and Systems Implementation services for high-growth SMEs. Our clients are predominantly technology startups/scale-ups and manufacturing companies. We want a Sales Administrator who is detail-oriented and looking to support a growing business. Why? To engage with new clients across North America so that we can help them along the fastest, smoothest path to growth.
We are looking for a killer sales administrator to join our team to support the growing team. This is an amazing opportunity if you are someone who is looking to learn and grow their skills in a unique services environment.
- Supporting the sales team with the creation of proposals for deals in the pipeline
- Booking discovery session calls for the sales team, working to ensure that they have all the information needed for the call
- Ensuring that the Hubspot CRM data is accurate and complete, performing audits regularly to update information
- Responding to leads coming through the sales email ensuring quick responses to inquiries
- Executing on email marketing campaigns, responding to the emails an
- Supporting the marketing manager with lead generation, such as; email marketing campaigns, newsletters and event reminders
- Lead answering
- emails, QBO find an accountant,
- Preparing weekly reports for the management team to show how we are tracking to our goals
- Managing the Entreflow website chatbot inquiries
- Other ad-hoc tasks and activities as required by the sales team
- Min. 1-2 years work experience in sales, marketing, or administrative roles
- Degree or diploma in sales, marketing, business, or office administration
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to support a growing business
- Tech-savvy and kaizen attitude
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to think outside of the box
- You have no problems balancing and multitasking on different jobs/projects at the same time
- You need to have strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and great judgment. You are the kind of person people call for advice or to have a second look at something important.
It's an asset if you have...
- Experience working with Hubspot or a similar CRM
- Experience working in a consulting agency
Benefits of working at Entreflow
- Fun collaborative team to learn from
- Gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types and goals, with highly engaged and innovative clients
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Beautiful office space, located in Mount Pleasant, 5 minutes away from the Skytrain, with a clear view over the North Shore mountains. Semi-Virtual team. Currently, many people are working from home!
- Casual work environment (no to suits, big yes to jeans and kicks).
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume by using the Apply button.
Entreflow's mission is to deliver to emerging companies the people, systems and processes they need to crush their goals. Our firm has been recognized in the industry as leading innovators. We are a CPA firm, a licensed recruitment agency and a certified marketing agency. We are fully cloud-based, and an award-winning Top 50 Cloud Accounting firm in North America.
We help start-ups and fast-growing companies crush their goals by helping them build the right foundation from which to grow.
Working with us means you see every day and every project as a chance to help entrepreneurs. We are looking for people who work hard and are good at what they do, but more importantly who care deeply about delivering high-value support.
Entreflow Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in the workplace and always strive for inclusion.