At Calmont you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth. If you want to work for a company that values your hard work, ethics, and hustle than this is the opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a career as a Sales Representative at Bobcat of Calgary, a division of Calmont Equipment.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling, leasing and renting construction equipment to retail or wholesale customers. Your role involves increasing market share by generating new customers and developing existing accounts.
Some job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining competent product knowledge of all equipment offered at Bobcat.
- Calling on potential customers, prospects and businesses to develop new relationships/ partnerships to introduce Bobcat as a viable business option for their equipment needs.
- Understanding and meeting the customers' specific needs in developing specifications that will provide equipment that meets their application.
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Negotiating the close of a sale with customers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales target objectives while providing excellent customer service.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Delivering equipment to customers ensuring they understand the operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Following-up with and providing ongoing service to existing customers to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Performing other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior outside selling or cold calling experience with a proven track record.
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a history of exceeding customer's expectations.
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate customers operational needs.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Valid class 5 Drivers License with a clean driver abstract.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and believe in providing excellent customer service, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.