Sr. Graphic Designer
MCAP at a Glance
Joining MCAP means you will be a part of our diverse workforce of highly talented individuals who are recognized for their expertise and success! At MCAP, your professional expertise, commitment to teamwork and passion for service excellence are recognized and rewarded with competitive total rewards offering, a career with continuous learning and development (formal & informal training), and exciting opportunities in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Are you experienced Graphic Designer skilled at creating superior original designs? Do you have experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe, and email deployment programs? Are you open to working with windows operating systems? Are you looking to make an impact and contribute your creative solutions as a Graph Designer in a corporate setting now and in the future?
MCAP is looking for a self
- driven, motivated and professional Graphic Designer to help execute creation and design of Marketing material for all business units and corporate functions.
With 3-5 years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for....
- Creating design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including collateral materials, signage graphics, media publications, brand identity, packaging, video and multimedia interfaces and tools.
- Coordinating production and distribution of all creative
- Collaborating and coordinating with the copywriter and Director of Marketing to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message
- Implementing highly creative solutions in a corporate setting where visual standards are well established and strictly adhered to.
- Maintaining marketing electronic library
- Creating/managing fillable AODA compliant PDF's
- Managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Liaise with other external suppliers as required.
- Assist with other design, proofreading and production overflow as required
What You Bring To The Team
- A minimum of three years' experience in graphic design and production
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design, marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience and or knowledge of...
o Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing and typesetting, Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing along with After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver for HTML/CSS coding, especially in a windows environment
o Corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
o Design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email deployment programs
o Technical skills in HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
o Microsoft products including power point and Sharepoint
o Web site structure and functionality
o Print production processes
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada's largest independent mortgage finance companies in Canada, then we want to hear from you!
Be A Part Of Something Great
MCAP is an independent mortgage financing company with over $111 billion in assets under management providing mortgage solutions for residential and commercial properties. Founded in 1981, MCAP originates, trades, securitizes and services mortgages in offices across Canada. MCAP originates residential mortgages exclusively through the mortgage broker channel as we believe that a professional mortgage broker is a consumer's best option and MCAP actively promotes the services of mortgage brokers across the country. MCAP is also a leader in the Canadian residential construction lending market with over 25 years in the business. Our teams of dedicated professionals serve a variety of developer, construction and lender clients across Canada.
Position #: req920
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Toronto; Ontario
Number Of Openings: 1
Department : Corporate Services
Internal Job Title: Sr. Graphic Designer
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the position. It is not designated to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
MCAP provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.