Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Audi Downtown Vancouver is currently looking to fill a position of a Part-time Sales Receptionist (Weekends).
- Switchboard Operator: Answer all incoming phone calls in a professional, polite and efficient manner. Places, receives & routes a high volume of calls through a multi-line switchboard, while supplying information to callers, relaying messages & announcing visitors to internal staff.
- Administration: Assists in overflow tasks from staff including word processing, data entry & internet research tasks. Sort and stuff letters and misc. mailings as required.
- Filing Clerk: Performs basic clerical tasks such as arranging invoices & other indexed documents, cash receipt book revisions.
- Front Desk Coordinator: Serves as the first impression of the dealership & front lines the main desk at point of entry for the purpose of greeting & directing all visitors, including vendors, clients & customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the reception desk; cleanliness & organization of documents & files is mandatory.
- One Eighty and CDK experience a definite asset.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be extremely organized.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.