- Will contact customers and promote our products, equipment, and capabilities by preparing detailed recommendations and cost estimates.
- Responds to customer requests by staying current in their knowledge of new products and services which creates enthusiasm for our entire product range.
- Communicates closely with operations regarding customer service needs.
- Receives updated information regarding job performance, execution and past production data.
- Provides feedback to the company on customer needs, the competition & technological advancement and other valuable information.
- Develops innovative techniques, theories, precepts and engineering practices which will help us to continue to be an industry leader.
- Communicate the company's positive image and objectives externally.
- Mechanical or electrical degree/diploma
- 2 years of relevant sales or trade experience.
- Strong technically, be detailed and have the ability multi-task.
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and have strong people skills.
- Must own vehicle, and possess a valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time