Janssen Pharmaceutical is recruiting for a Marketing Manager BioAdvance, Oncology PAH to be located in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are driven to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our dedication to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
BIOADVANCE* is a market leading Patient Support Program (PSP) and an outstanding Organizational capability supporting the portfolio of products within Janssen and delivering care to more than 67,000 patients. This position will focus on our Oncology portfolio to lead and shape strategies, program capabilities and services specific to this therapeutic area. The principle focus will be to support short term existing strategies, envision future innovation in the space and own the implementation, adoption and use of the new Patient portal and related capabilities across all immunology brands.
- Apply marketing fundamentals to discover customer insights to drive strategy, planning, and execution of program services to lead patient support and clinical outcomes.
- Implement innovative solutions, to optimize business opportunities and drive market leadership in the Oncology space.
- Critically assess opportunities and synthesize business information to deliver outstanding customer solutions.
- Develop positive relationships with Vendors, BioAdvance Coordinators, internal and external partners to understand needs and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Lead portfolio effort allocation and budgetary processes.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, to build and use interdependencies across our businesses and across divisions to drive innovation, accelerate growth and meet our financial commitments.
- University degree (science or business related; MBA an asset)
- 2-3 years Product management and/ or pharmaceutical marketing experience is required
- Agency or prior experience with support programs would be incrementally beneficial
- Track record of success utilizing foundational Marketing Excellence principles (Market Research, Analytics, Critical thinking)
- Strong external focus with demonstrated success in driving business results
- Demonstration of leadership proficiencies including driving innovative solutions through critical thinking and intellectual curiosity to develop solutions and produce measurable results
- Outstanding capabilities in leading motivation, collaboration and teaming
- Results and activation, including strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are required
- Therapeutic area experience in Oncology or other specialized therapeutics
- Bi-lingual (French and English) is an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is important to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)