Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 2600 maintenance teams in 90+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we're transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You'll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you're working from, we're committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
As an expert in Account Based Marketing and growth marketing, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of effective ABM programs that meet the customer growth objectives of the business. You will drive pipeline creation and ARR growth from the existing Fiix account list through site expansion, and own upsell initiatives across our customer lifecycle marketing.
What you will do:
- In partnership with a cross-functional team, lead the planning and implementation of the Fiix account based marketing programs (eg, customer growth), including all aspects of campaign development, execution and measurement.
- Work closely with sales leaders to support revenue org on account selection, coverage, and insights gathering to build relevant, customer-centric campaigns across both digital and traditional experiences.
- You will plan, analyze, personalize and optimize upsell strategies across our customer-lifecycle journey, applying a customer-centric lens to everything you do
- Partner with in-house content team and third parties to generate and curate relevant content as a means of driving engagement and education within the customer base.
- Work with marketing operations for seamless execution of numerous ongoing customer-focused, vertical-focused and solution-focused campaigns.
- Continually measure, optimize and report on the effectiveness of the Fiix Customer Growth marketing program.
What we're looking for:
- You'll have a minimum of 5 years experience building, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing B2B account based marketing programs in a software environment
- You foster relationships and build trust across a range of stakeholders by demonstrating your sense of empathy, enthusiasm, and overall helpful attitude.
- You are a pro at creating, implementing, and measuring robust growth strategies targeting existing customers, leveraging digital and traditional channels
- Ideally, you've worked alongside a BDR team to create and execute robust ABM strategies
- You are a fanatic when it comes to implementing best practices for campaign intake, planning and execution in partnership with an operations team
- For you, creating, deploying, and monitoring automated marketing programs and campaigns, including nurture programs, trigger-based automated email communications, and ad hoc email campaigns is a breeze
- You have a proven track record of building, overseeing implementation and tracking performance to optimize always-on customer lifecycle campaigns based on account and behavioural data triggers
- You can't live without email marketing and marketing automation tools like Marketo and Pathfactory.
- You're an analytical, data-driven marketer that understands how to mine for insights and has a deep understanding of campaign development in a software setting
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.