The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestlé Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you. Learn more by visiting www.global.nestleprofessional.com.
Business areas: Nestle Professional
Job title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Remote British Columbia
Position grade: 17
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager in the province of British Columbia reporting into the Regional Sales Manager. This position contributes to Nestle Professional success by leading a team of sales representatives in a geographic region to achieve sales and profit objectives through growing and retaining food service business by leveraging strategic relationships.
A day in the life of...
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will manage key regional business and customers. You will lead, embed behaviours and execute field sales strategies and initiatives. You will develop regional sales plans to achieve targets to grow and retain existing food service customers. You will lead the management and negotiation strategy of all regional accounts as well as develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
You will also:
- Oversee and maintain regular quality assurance audits to ensure product and brand quality.
- Maintain. accurate trade asset records, coaching and at times performing preventative maintenance to minimize trade asset spend.
- Manage and participate in effective and strategic communication with BDR, Customer Service, Trade Assets and equipment teams, National Accounts, Marketing, Finance and third party vendors for customer support and new account openings.
- Work collaboratively with Territory Sales Managers across Canada and national accounts to ensure consistency across regions
- Ensure robust recruitment of best Sales candidates, development of careers, succession plans, training, development and coaching of Field Sales representatives and direct reports. Account check and work-with on a regular basis
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate you will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team to drive business results. You will be able to analyze problems and provide solutions while balancing multiple priorities with the ability to deliver customer satisfaction that results in referrals, references and repeat business.
You will also have a:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration or completion of a college diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Food Service industry, including knowledge of distribution
- Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures
- Ability to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends when required
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) considered an asset
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.