- 5+ years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or field role.
- Experience in planning, field , event , product , account based and/or project .
- Bachelor's degree in or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Experience managing integrated campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience working closely with sales and account teams to develop collaborative plans. Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed expert to drive awareness, customer adoption and demand generation for Amazon Web Services' (AWS) key services and business development initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The Field is an integral part of the Americas Field team who is responsible for delivering programs and will interface directly with the Worldwide Specialist organization.
- Develop field programs and activities that help to drive awareness, education, customer adoption and pipeline acceleration of Database services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and build the right plans and programs in support of business and sales stakeholder objectives. Act as primary contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. Key stakeholders will be within the Worldwide Specialist Organization (WWSO) covering the Americas.
- Execute programs designed to meet sales objectives including events, communication tools, demand generation and contact acquisition, frugally executing on plans that allow us to scale to each of our sales regions.
- Leverage global resources to meet sales requirements in each region and find ways to invent and simplify to address sales needs without large budgets.
- Inform regional demand generation planning process with the WWSO priorities to ensure greatest possible success of programs. Ensure target customers & priorities are top of mind in all regional activities.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Field , WWSO, Pre-sales, Demand Generation and Solution Architects teams to support their goals, working in conjunction with other leaders and with peers, increasing engagement with and drive support.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously. The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven , specifically global field experience, in both planning and leading teams, an unbridled passion for technology, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Position may be located in Austin, TX or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and email marketing tools.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Interesting in building programs and process.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k
- 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.