Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location: 1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
This role is responsible to support ongoing marketing programs and the growth of Loblaw's control brands.
- Collaborating with other members of the National Marketing team, supporting ongoing marketing programs and the growth of Loblaw's control brand businesses.
- Working with internal subject matter experts and external agency partners, assist with the development of communication programs to support national marketing initiatives.
- Working with Brand Marketing, category management and product developers, supporting marketing strategies to help achieve sales growth of key product categories.
- Work closely with the Creative team to ensure marketing strategies are in line with overall marketing strategies
- Working with members of the brand marketing team in developing creative solutions to manage cost of ads, media and overall promotional products and control budgets of marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in the execution of the annual marketing plans. (i.e. event calendar)
- Develop briefs and the execution of the project from conceptual development to ensuring strategic alignment is followed through with accurate completion
Role Requirements :
- University or college degree in business, marketing or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in retailing, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize competing projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, obtain approvals, build relationships, and provide sufficient influence to achieve success
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
Key Measures (Performance indicators) :
- Ability to meet deadlines
How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct
- it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.