Digital Marketing Intern
If you're like us, you don't have much time for the way things are.
Ausenco is a global company redefining what's possible. Our team is based across 26 offices in 14 countries, with projects in over 80 locations worldwide. Combining our deep technical expertise with a 30-year track record, we deliver innovative, value-add consulting studies, project delivery, asset operations and maintenance solutions to the mining & metals, oil & gas, and industrial sectors.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic people for the role of Digital Marketing Intern for our Toronto office.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Team on a variety of digital projects & strategies
- Assist with copywriting, proofing, and updating content on our digital channels (website, intranet)
- Conduct research for content creation (articles, blog posts, infographics, interactive content)
- Prepare reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist in managing the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Studying towards a degree in Digital marketing, Marketing, communications, or a related field
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience using Adobe Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop) and CRM is considered an asset
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Bilingual: English/French an asset.
Working for Ausenco means you won't settle for the status quo
- you'll be part of a forward-thinking, culturally diverse organisation. We expect our people to deliver outstanding results and will give you the licence to find a better way forward for your clients and stakeholders.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we provide employees with a wide range of growth opportunities and training programs to build your skills and pursue your career path.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce As a global company we embrace and encourage diversity in its fullest sense
- gender, age, experience, nationality, colour, language, religion, location, disability, education, skills, working styles and time availability. Our work environments are based on mutual trust and respect for the rights and opportunities of every individual.
COVID-19 The healthy and safety of our employees and candidates is our first priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location and/or roster as advertised in this advert may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations.
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. We thank you for your submission and will contact you if we need further information, or if we wish to progress to interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Ausenco will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Job Posting: Apr 22, 2021