Job Description :
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You're part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You'll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you'll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It's our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that's trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate
Marketing Associates report to the Regional Sales Support Manager and Sales Support Manager and contribute to an advisor's success by providing value-added sales support, marketing support, and client service support to help them grow their business.
- Provide strategic sales support to advisors to help them attain their sales goals and thereby help the Financial Centre achieve overall growth targets;
- Provide a high level of defined administrative services and support within the financial centre;
- Provide outstanding customer service and support by putting the customer first;
- Contribute as part of a high functioning operations team committed to the success of our advisors and Financial Centre;
- Provide professional, knowledgeable sales and service support to help advisors win new business as well as conserve and grow the business of existing clients;
- Provide administrative services and support to clients, co-workers, head office business partners, and the management team within the Financial Centre;
- Support and sponsor local and head office initiatives;
- Following specific administrative processes;
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met with advisors and within the Financial Centre;
- Able to take on special projects, as required;
- Offer general support and coverage to peers (MAs, OCs) as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Post-Secondary education; business related field preferred;
- Proficient in using E-mail, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, aptitude for learning new technology;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience;
- Adaptable to change, with an understanding of the need to quickly change priorities and respond in a positive manner;
- Demonstrated proactive approach, showing initiative toward process improvement and individual development;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectively with continuous interruptions;
- Strong problem solving skills and can do attitude;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted