At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We're home to some really great brands and you've got the eye for the marketing them. Our team blends strategic thinking with creative genius to tell the Rogers story in a way that resonates with Canadians from coast-to-coast. At Rogers, you'll work on high-profile projects, uncover meaningful insights, inspire loyalty, and maximize our potential. Deliver your best with us.
Working for the Device Management group within the Consumer Business Unit, your role will primarily be to lead and champion our robust After Sales Programs.
The successful candidate should have a strong background in the wireless industry and know how to maneuver within a large organization. A deep understanding of product management is required. This candidate is a self-starter, the go-to for solutions, and can be an advocate for their product.
What you will be doing:
Product Management and Leadership
- Own and drive the Device Experience programs (Quality, Repair & Advance Exchange) to ensure we're constantly meeting and exceeding customer and business objectives
- Establish a cadence to present program KPIs, insights and developments to all stakeholders across various levels of management
- Re-examine customer journeys and business processes to find efficiencies and better ways of doing things
- Provide operational support with an eye for innovation and optimization
- Closely monitor market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activities in the after-sales space
- Forge strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Listen to feedback to understand program successes and opportunities
- Work with the channels to manage frontline compliance and take new initiatives to market
- Define training and frontline communications for seamless, end-to-end, execution
- Partner with IT to iron out bugs and introduce new features
Reporting & Performance Management
- Develop the reporting and dashboards to track successes and identify trends, deviations and opportunities (weekly, monthly and occasionally daily)
- Use data from various sources to connect the dots and tell the story
- Quickly prepare ad hoc and concise reporting to validate or update notions and anecdotal feedback
- Other duties and tasks as required to support Device Management Team
What you bring:
- An innovative, open-minded and self-starting attitude
- A knack for storytelling with the ability to easily zoom in and out of details and cater the message for various audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to proactively analyze findings and identify opportunities and risks
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating to achieve objectives
- Accustomed to an extremely fast-paced environment, with ability to effectively prioritize competing tasks
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a relevant field preferred
- Minimum three (3) years marketing or related experience is required
- wireless industry experience a definite asset
- Proficiency with SAS, SQL and Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product Management
Requisition ID: 208510
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate