At VidCruiter, a big part of our culture is continuous improvement; so you can count on us to get better and better in everything we do! We believe in the importance of connectivity and using the best in technology towards bringing people together, virtually. Our team consists of operational management experts, human resources specialists, business development consultants, top marketers, and of course, a great information technology team. With their skills, wisdom, and entrepreneurial mindset combined, we have successfully constructed one of the most advanced video recruiting platforms on the market.
We are seeking to hire a Graphic Designer in Canada to join our growing marketing team! who is passionate about design and craves new challenges. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and outputs.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail.
What You'll Do
- Revamp the visual storytelling, starting with our website
- Build the brand design guidelines of the company in collaboration with the Product Design team
- Lead the brand consistency across all teams & serve as the main goalkeeper for ensuring that the brand is respected
- Create a variety of assets for different teams including illustrations, landing pages, ads, presentations, one-agers, etc.
- Scale internal design processes by building a reusable & shareable brand book, design components, and organizing internal trainings
- Collaborate with all teams of the companies regarding design and brand
- Experienced. You have at least 4 years of experience as a brand designer and have a workbook you proud of to showcase your work
- Bold. You have a bold, radical design mindset and are not afraid to dare.
- Acute sense of design. You're comfortable mixing illustrations, photographies, font, and colors to craft beautiful materials
- Pixel perfect. You pay attention to details.
- Collaborative. You love supporting all teams to ensure the brand consistency
- Organized. You know how to manage multiple requests at the same time and how to prioritize your work to deliver on time.
- Hacky. You know how to scale design creation by creating patterns and automating some parts of your job
VidCruiter is an Atlantic Canadian company with a global presence of more than 80 employees in Canada and around the world. Our goal is to get you to use, love, and benefit from VidCruiter. We continue to innovate in all dimensions of recruiting, and we're proud of the robust HR technology we've custom-built for recruiters worldwide.
Our software significantly reduces time-to-hire and helps employers find better-qualified applicants-all while improving the candidate experience. VidCruiter serves a variety of clients in different industries, ranging from small recruiting firms to Fortune 500 companies.
Help our clients build a customized recruitment process that delivers the highest quality employees in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
VidCruiter is an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to build a diverse workforce of top talent. We recognize the importance in providing equal rights and opportunities and thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be