Keypath Education is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist for its Marketing team in Schaumburg, IL or Toronto, ON!
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of Keypath's email marketing communications. The primary objective of this role is to support the Marketing Operations team in developing email marketing sends as well as help to identify the target audiences for those messages and report on overall email performance.
This role will work closely with the Marketing Automation Manager as well as team members in marketing and IT to ensure the quality of the email marketing communications and audience segmentation. This position reports into the Marketing Automation Manager.Responsibilities :
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Work directly with Marketing Automation Manager to execute email marketing sends and overall strategy
- Execute email marketing campaigns in Acoustic, including building email templates, testing across operating systems and devices, audience segmentation query logic
- Monitor and report on email marketing campaign performance
- Collaborate with IT to ensure data integrity from CRM to Acoustic
- Directly contribute to several cross-functional email marketing initiatives from varying organizational functions to impact the organization as a whole
- Provide internal consultation on email best practices Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business, or related field of study
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Email Marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Acoustic/IBM Watson, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience building and maintaining email templates with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Experience using CRM platforms (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate technical issues
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point. Experience with CRM.
Keypath offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401K
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Get a degree at one of our Partner Programs with free tuition!
About Keypath Education:
Keypath Education is dedicated to creating global access to high-quality online education by partnering with the world's best universities to launch and grow high-quality degree programs with its online program management (OPM) services. Since launching in 2014, Keypath Education has generated explosive growth by signing more than 20 partners and launching operations in United States, Canada, the U.K. and Australia.
Through OPM partnerships, Keypath acts as an extension of the university's team, keeping its brand and academic rigor intact while accelerating the growth and quality of the university program portfolio and providing an exceptional student experience through industry-leading technology. Services provided include market research, capital investment, program development, marketing, student recruitment, retention and course development.
Aside from the great perks and investment in our people's own learning and development, it's our culture that really makes Keypath Education unique. We truly put our people first
- our employees and our students. Our mantra is "Be Bold and Do Meaningful Work". We seek out unique challenges. We move fast by choice. We push ourselves to be lifelong learners and demand the best from one another. It's what defines Keypath
- and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Note: The above statements outline describe the nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required. All employees may be required to occasionally perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
Keypath Education is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Keypath's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.