Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients' customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
The Corporate Marketing Department oversees Appnovation's global marketing initiatives, including brand voice and creative governance. Through thought leadership and customer success stories, their aim is to elevate the Appnovation brand by showcasing our services and expertise.
The team supports the entire lifecycle of our customer journey, from lead generation, to relationship nurturing, to post-project case study development and beyond. They're driven by data and iterative improvements, and remain agile to quickly pivot directions and tactics based on stakeholder needs.
With team members on two continents (and counting), they support and collaborate with Appnovators in all regions. Their customer-centric, omni-channel approach allows them to make meaningful connections and deliver consistent work the world over.
They're looking for driven, passionate individuals who are open to collaboration, taking on challenges, and learning new skills. Successful candidates will be vocal about their strengths, interests, and career aspirations.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
Marketing Automation & Lead Gen
- Work closely with Sr Marketing Operations Manager and cross-departmental executives/stakeholders to develop a lead generation and nurture strategy that supports pipeline and revenue goals.
- Contribute to ensure effective execution of inbound lead generation tactics, including paid search, SEO, content syndication, display, remarketing, etc.
- Management and execution of various outbound marketing programs, including digital newsletter programs, scalable automated nurture programs, and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Design, implement and maintain email drip programs to support Marketing and Sales, including audience segmentation, lead qualification and lead assignment.
- Work with internal teams to support automated sales plays including event follow-ups.
Processes/Workflows & Data
- Drive adoption of standard marketing processes, systems and tools across the organization
- Implement and maintain database cleanliness strategies, including the review and data clean-up/augmentation for net new leads.
Marketing Campaigns & Events
- Responsible for coordinating with the Corporate Partnerships team and executing global partner marketing initiatives.
- Support diverse departments with customer/prospect-facing communication and operations, including the customer satisfaction program.
- Support end-to-end event planning, execution and follow-up as needed.
- Support regional field marketing with operational & channel governance.
- Share ownership of the MarTech stack, including the integration, setup and maintenance as a power user.
- Research, evaluate and suggest new value-adding MarTech to consider, and map out how it fits into the company's overall MarTech/operational landscape.
Testing & Metrics
- Help drive reporting and analysis of key marketing metrics and marketing influence on company revenue.
- Test and optimize the performance of emails, landing pages, creative, and content from various marketing programs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strategic, with the ability to see the big picture while willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong self-starter, possessing the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable with ambiguity. Able to pivot and problem-solve.
- Very conscious and experienced with branding and corporate identity creation. Our brand is very important to us, we need to make sure ALL our creative and outbound communications reflect our brand.
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing operations or related practice preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with confidence to pitch ideas to key stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and a team player, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the wider marketing team.
- Interested in the latest digital trends, comfortable speaking and marketing to digitally-savvy audiences.
- Proven organization, multitasking and task prioritization skills.
- Constantly tests, optimizes and makes decisions based on data.
- Staying abreast of current trends in business and technology and be driven to learn more; our business focus and offerings can and will change, so our team members must keep up as well.
- Experience managing marketing tech stack
- Proficiency in Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce CRM or equivalent strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Adwords strongly preferred
- Experience with website, website personalization and landing page creation preferred (we use Drupal, Salesforce Interaction Studio, Unbounce)
- Bonus points if you're familiar with HTML and Dreamweaver
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.