Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this role will take on the responsibility to create and optimize Paid Media, and social media advertising programs to help complement our marketing and product storytelling. You will need to have a love for performance marketing, while continually proving the value of driving great content marketing to help acquire, engage, and retain customers. The ideal candidate has some experience in the retail e-commerce space and can communicate effectively with these audiences.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive, and entrepreneurial in spirit, and we pride ourselves on being a collaborative, open-minded, and imaginative team.
On a day-to-day basis, the Paid Media Specialist
- Social & Display will:
- Apply social advertising and display best-practice to create, monitor, and optimize paid search and online ad campaigns to achieve maximum ROI.
- Develop and execute paid content strategy across social media and other online platforms.
- Develop compelling short-form copy for display advertising, social media, landing pages, and other purposes.
- Your Main KPIs are growing incremental revenue, incremental customer acquisition and efficient marketing spend (ROAS)
- Test marketing messages, calls to action, information design, and other elements.
- Track campaign performance, including using Google Analytics to analyze e-commerce performance KPI's.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and advertising strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding SEM, Display, and social media performance and growth, and make recommendations based on historical performance and industry shifts.
- 2+ years of experience in the Paid Social and Display media space.
- Experience executing and optimizing Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Display campaigns
- Excellent written skills, including ad copy experience
- Some experience in the retail and e-commerce space.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and self-motivation.