Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, and a global presence. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As our Communications Manager, you'll work closely with people across Galvanize-from senior leadership, to sales, to human resources, to marketing, and all across the globe-as well as managing a group of agencies and contractors in order to propel our strategy and elevate our corporate and employer brand. You will own and execute our global communications strategy to drive business outcomes, including managing day-to-day public relations and communication operations, with support from our PR agencies.
You are an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail and the ability to distill complex ideas into easily consumable soundbites. You are always looking for more information, asking "why?", "what's the purpose?", and "who are we talking to?" to ensure the strategies you implement achieve our goals. You are passionate about setting an inspiring vision, but also about defining and documenting the processes and doing all the work that goes into making that vision a reality.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage and prioritize workloads for PR agencies and contractors
- Work with internal stakeholders to refine and communicate PR strategies
- Identify and address opportunities for growth around internal communication efforts
- Work closely with Product Management, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation to integrate and amplify communications efforts
- Initiate new ideas and concepts to further extend external communications efforts
- Represent corporate marketing in a broad number of initiatives across the organization and provide recommendations around communications activities
- Report regularly, to a wide range of stakeholders, on communications activity and results
- 5+ years of Marketing Communications experience
- Excellent writing and interviewing skills, a keen eye for detail, experience working with C-suite, top-tier media organizations and large PR agencies, global experience in NA, EMEA, and APAC
- Strategic thinker, process-oriented, documentation-focused, highly-organized, able to juggle multiple projects at once
Why you'll love working here
1. You'll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
2. Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we'll work with you to make your career goals happen.
3. You'll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
4. You'll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.