TELUS Garden Vancouver
- Canada, TELUS Harbour Toronto
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
TELUS International is searching for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager with a passion for creative ideation, writing and storytelling. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Communications you will be a pivotal member of our global team with a specialized focus on AI & AI Data Solutions. Key responsibilities include:
1) Creating Communications to support AI & AI Data solutions
- including developing, writing, editing and/or proofreading external customer-facing communications (such as blogs, e-books, white papers, solution brochures, case studies, web and email campaign copy, and more) for distribution across the globe using digital and social media channels and supporting key marketing communications and sales initiatives for Lionbridge AI executives.
2) Content Marketing
- strategic input and guidance on our content marketing strategy as it pertains to AI and AI data solutions
- both topics and tactics.
3) Social Media
- general oversight for the main TELUS International social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) including regular monitoring.
3) Award Applications
- preparing communications and logistics for key award submissions related to AI & AI Data Solutions throughout the year.
As the voice of TELUS International's AI & AI Data solutions
- you will collaborate with multi-functional, multi-regional teams from North America, Central America, Europe and Asia. Your advanced skills in strategic thinking, demonstrated excellence in communication and the proven ability to deliver measurable results in a fast-paced and demanding environment will be valued.
Providing communications leadership and counsel to the global marketing team and Lionbridge AI executive team, developing external communications plans and key messages.
Leading planned and ad hoc written communications with strategic messaging for external audiences.
Developing, planning, and leading communications programs; managing and guiding project teams and agency / partners to effectively execute communications programs as required.
Advancing TELUS International's brand through specific programs that leverage a variety of communications channels (i.e. social media, web, email).
Researching, interviewing, writing, editing and distributing content for both written and electronic media, ensuring excellence in communications and the timely completion of projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work from a remote/home office and effectively deliver measurable results in demanding environments with diplomacy and adaptability while handling multiple tasks, prioritizing activities, and meeting deadlines,
- Proven strategic planning, project management, and problem-solving, including experience managing external agencies / partners
- Excellence in research, writing, editing and proof-reading
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong analytical, research, conceptual and creative skills with the ability to anticipate, interpret and integrate insights and complex industry trends into cohesive, focused communication strategies to support business objectives
- Solid understanding of sharing content via social media and other appropriate channels
- Understanding of writing for SEO would be an asset
- Experience writing corporate award applications would be an asset
- Experience with HootSuite would be an asset
Undergraduate degree in journalism, marketing or communications or equivalent education and experience.
At least 5 years' experience in an agency, corporate communications, and/or B2B marketing environment developing and executing external / customer-facing communications plans
3+ years proofing, editing, and writing various corporate communications assets (articles, blogs, brochures, presentations, press releases, web content, social media posts, email campaign copy)
Experience working with global teams / multiple time zones would be an asset
Writing samples will be requested.