Senior Marketing Specialist
- Buildings Carbon Impact Team
- ( 2100010U )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Are you passionate about contributing to the creation of a healthy, resilient, and low carbon world? Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once?
We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist to support our growing Buildings Carbon Impact Team . We're a diverse group of experts who specialize in climate risk and resiliency, building performance modeling and engineering, energy management and building condition assessments, sustainable design and certifications, health and wellbeing consulting and certifications, and corporate ESG reporting.
This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a passion for sustainability and background in marketing, a team player who can develop and execute a business plan, lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead and manage proposal submissions from commencement to conclusion, including pre-positioning, storyboarding, leading strategic assessment sessions, the coordination of scheduling and deliverables, content generation touchpoints, and review periods through to submittal, client presentations and debrief.
- Exceptional researcher and a persuasive writer
- Demonstrate strong research skills into markets, sectors, competitors, and potential targets, with an ability to translate information into insight to fuel winning strategies and compelling and tailored narratives.
- Sourcing, compiling, and editing proposal and marketing collateral content
- Convert and integrate technical content provided by various authors and subject matter experts into a cohesive, compelling, and well-written narratives and proposal documents that are aligned with the firm's unique value propositions and win themes.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of work, independently assessing and driving successful business development outcomes for the group throughout the pursuit or marketing campaign lifecycle
- Manage the needs of a diverse practitioner team with varying priorities
- Deploy successful promotional and marketing campaigns which highlight our depth of experience and expertise, directing implementation from ideation and content creation to execution.
- Facilitate proactive business development and client outreach initiatives through virtual and digital platforms.
- Grow brand position via the planning and implementation of a robust thought leadership, design excellence, and creativity program.
- Oversee direction of stantec.com and IDEAS pages specific to the sector/discipline including, content development, sector landing pages, spotlight pages and enhanced expert pages.
- Work in partnership with PR and local marketing team members to develop campaigns which feature people / projects / creativity and enhance the Stantec brand.
- Business and market analysis, research and reporting of trends and results.
- Maintenance and advocacy for use of Stantec marketing systems and sound record keeping for internal information management.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Working knowledge of the North American A/E/C market including competitor insight and familiarity with key clients, with a focus on a diverse array of market sectors.
- Exceptional business writing skills with demonstrated experience developing engaging narrative responses to RFP's, as well as external and internal communications.
- A self-starter who is comfortable directing a technical team on the delivery of pursuits, promotional material, and business development activities including independent decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A consummate professional who is interested in developing best practices within your role
- A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- Well-honed communication, resiliency, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate to advanced command of lnDesign is a requirement.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or an equivalent level of experience in marketing and/or communications
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing or business development within the A/E/C industry is required
- Experience providing marketing expertise within an architectural practice will be considered an asset
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Other Locations : Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Job : Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Organization : BC-1301 Marketing & Communications-BOU-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Apr 26, 2021, 8:10:47 AM
Req ID: 2100010U
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans