Company Overview :
As an Outside Field Sales Representative for HD Supply, Multifamily division, you will be responsible for an established portfolio of multifamily customers to maintain and drive MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) sales. This territory covers the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and performs well! This sales position has infrequent overnight travel and the territory will be comprised of local business customers. This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales incentive plan paid monthly. A laptop, cell phone, and monthly car allowance, gas card and expenses are included.
- 2+ years Business to business (B2B) field sales experience.
- Multifamily housing experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SalesForce.com or similar CRM.
- Proven history of successful sales
- true "hunter" ability to grow sales within existing portfolios.
- Proven ability to thrive in a remote working environment.
About HD Supply:
HD Supply (a wholly owned subsidiary of The Home Depot) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 220 branches and 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and Canada, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
Why HD Supply:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible for prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products to owners and managers of multifamily, hospitality, and commercial properties. As an Outside Sales Territory Representative for Facilities Maintenance you will be responsible for an established portfolio of customers to maintain and drive MRO sales. This sales position has infrequent overnight travel and the territory will be comprised of local business customers. This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales incentive plan paid monthly. A cell phone, i-Pad, car allowance, and monthly expenses are included.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization
- Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in the assigned area
- Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization
- Establishes relationships and working partnerships
- Attends the monthly business meetings for all company sponsored associations
- Participates in all local trade shows, and, if required, similar regional / national activities
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
- Must be eighteen years of age
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline
- Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
- Strong team player with a ?'can-do'' attitude and passion for excellence
- Hunter mentality
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential, and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency
- Positive attitude, ability to work with a high level of energy and focus