At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
At Rogers, our purpose is to connect Canadians to a world of possibilities, and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Our customers are at the heart of our culture and inspires us to exceed their expectations. As the Senior Marketing Manager, you'll drive a highly engaged cross functional team to successfully deliver the end to end marketing plans/campaigns for Connected Home to achieve our business targets that fuels our purpose.
What you'll be doing
Lead the Go-to-Market strategy for new programs in collaboration with cross functional teams as part of the CMO convoy (50% convoy dedication).
- Agile team Program Owner for Tier Mix Management which includes identifying opportunities for margin growth and launching new entertainment packages that offer choice and flexibility with an added focus on underserved segments (piracy/multicultural).
- Develop a strategic roadmap to gain share with multicultural communities. Develop marketing strategy and execute on plan. Support multicultural efforts with plan on reducing consumption of pirated content.
- Create and execute effective innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive household growth and margin optimization.
- Partner with channels and cross functional teams to optimize program execution and effectiveness while driving budget efficiencies.
- Utilize measurement tools (PIRs, offer performance tracking) to determine success of marketing plans and offers
What you'll bring
Marketing / Business Administration Degree
- 5+ Years marketing experience in Consumer Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods or Financial services
- Agile training/experience an asset
- Proven track record demonstrating a high degree of autonomy, accountability and relevant technical expertise in the execution of complex new products, strategic interpretation, key business drivers, and knowledge management.
- A proven ability to challenge status quo, think outside the box, and come to the table with creative solutions to problems everyday
- Exceptional ability to persuade, convince and negotiate with influence in order to support objectives
- Team leader with proven ability to achieve results that meet both the short and long term business objectives
- Coaching, Development and People Management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills with internal clients and external partners/stakeholders.
- A continuous improvement mindset to drive improvements to team performance
- Ability to resolve conflict and improve team dynamics
- Reflect a high degree of professional initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness/ability to operate effectively both on a team and independently
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 220861
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing