Are you a marketer who is looking for a challenging role? Have you been successful in increasing the visibility and brand exposure for technical solutions? If so, this may be the role for you.
Comsof is a software company based in Ghent, Belgium and Toronto, Canada. We are the world leader in the development of automated planning and design software for utility networks. If you want to find out what we do, go check out Comsof Fiber or Comsof Heat or ?newbie' Comsof Smart Grids.
As a Marketing Manager, Americas at Comsof, this will be your playground. Your colleagues and external network will be an integral part of your activities. You will help create the North American marketing strategy and create content such as blog posts, white papers and client testimonials. Plan and manage social media campaigns, develop email campaigns, create print and online publications and co-organize on/offline events.
- Be innovative in creating North American market specific content such as campaigns, blog posts, opinions, testimonials, technical white papers, thought leadership content and webinars.
- Work closely in collaboration with the Marketing colleagues in our European office on companywide initiatives, ensuring global strategy is implemented and executed on.
- Leverage the power of the
- Develop go-to-market content and collateral, including sales presentations, demos, case studies and competitive write-ups.
- Monitor industry and customer
- Cooperate with product and sales to plan and create communication material and campaigns.
- Organize the company attendance at North American events including booths, coordination, resources, budgets, etc.
- Work closely with Comsof commercial partners for joint marketing efforts.
- Make sure every aspect of our communications is in line with the company branding.
- Demonstrated marketing track record of 2+ years in a multi-channel, technical product environment.
- Experience designing, executing and measuring campaign efficiency and ROI.
- High professional proficiency of social media and blogging (Twitter, WordPress, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Self-starter able to approach tasks independently, enthusiastically and diligently with minimal supervision.
Bonus (not required)
- Experience and/or genuine interest in working in the software and utility industries.
- Experience working in the telecom and/or GIS industry.
- Skills in HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), CRM experience (Zoho)
We're committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
- Do you care about other people? Whether it is a client or a colleague, whenever a person is in need, we get a boost from seeing other people succeed thanks to our help.
- Are you continuously looking to improve? We strongly believe that to stand still is to fall behind. We continuously look to improve our own and our client's processes, whether in small steps or through pure revolutions based on innovation.
- Are you committed to succeed? We always deliver the best we can, going the extra mile if needed to deliver the high quality expected from us.
- Do you like to play with your cards on the table? We love to play games, but we play them fair. We are transparent and happy to share knowledge to make other people better at what they do.
What's in it for you?
- A versatile job with a generous salary package.
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a focus on graph theory, algorithms, software and innovation.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global software provider, leading in its domain.
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, with a downtown office located steps from Union Station.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.