At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
This position is for an Eastern Ontario resident as the successful candidate will be required to travel in Eastern Ontario to meet and present to key stakeholders and communities.
Community Projects Manager
- Service Expansion
Rogers is seeking a Project Manager who has a passion for engaging with Indigenous, rural, and underserved communities in Eastern Ontario. You are the connection point from these communities to the business, bringing their needs to Rogers and helping them become a reality. Your projects could include 5G products, service expansion, and community development projects to support Rogers expansion in Eastern Ontario.
What you will be doing:
Driving deeper engagement between Rogers and Eastern Ontario communities.
- Working collaboratively with the project stakeholders to ensure the project outcomes are achieved and to drive deeper community engagements.
- Applying the best practices for Project Management to ensure the projects under your responsibility are delivered within the approved scope, schedule and budget while keeping the business case and customer experience in mind.
- Proactively communicating to multiple levels of the organization to provide status updates as well as to secure alignment on key decisions, support from the upper management when needed and resources.
- Actively managing project related risk, issues and action items as well as interdependencies with other initiatives as needed.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Expansion team by providing your inputs and ideas as part of the strategic planning of the service expansion portfolio.
What you will bring...
A passion for Rogers and bringing our services to underserved communities
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, and conflict resolution skills
- Background & passion in Business, Engineering or related disciplines
- Community & stakeholder relationship building capabilities
- Negotiation, influencing, stakeholder management, communication and business writing skills
- Must hold a valid drivers license as travel is required in this role
Rogers is an equal opportunity employer. Equity seeking candidates are encouraged to self identify.
Here's what you can expect in return...
A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, retirement benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers service s
- A manager who deeply cares about your development & long term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 475 Richmond Rd. (100), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product Management
Requisition ID: 220545
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate