Agency: Media Experts
Job Function: Social
Location: Toronto, Canada
Job Ref#: 2775
Description & Requirements
- Plan, develop, implement, optimize & report on best-in-class paid social media campaigns.
- Perform daily campaign & budget management including creative & promotional calendars.
- Use research tools (Netbase, Klear, Affinio, etc.) to help develop profiles of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Work with agency teams and clients to ensure their needs are being met, their goals are being achieved, and their campaigns are meeting & exceeding performance expectations.
- Operate as a key point of contact for clients and agency planning teams as required.
- Follow internal processes and ensure consistency of execution, performance, ad specs, campaign objectives & KPIs.
- Perform quality control of key team outputs including strategic campaign and budget recommendations, budget forecasts, performance reports, etc.
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (media plans, performance reports, creative, contracts, reports, etc.) relevant to clients' business with SOCIETY.
- Pull data for reports, analyze, prepare & present actionable insights and recommendations.
- Keep abreast of industry news, help develop POVs and participate in knowledge sharing sessions to strengthen the agency's overall social media knowledge and capabilities.
- Support Senior Specialists with ongoing client and junior staff management/training.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization.
- 1-2 years of paid social media experience, preferably with other agencies.
- Experience launching and managing paid social campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat or any paid social management platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken French required for the Montreal office.
- French interview and test required for consideration.
- Knowledge and experience of ad targeting and tagging methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems and clearly communicate results.
- Ability to multi-task, process-oriented, excellent time management & organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
The best way to get someone's attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery; we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.