We're looking for a full-time graphic designer who loves to bring brands to life with a consistent visual identity. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and outputs.
Here's how you describe yourself: You're a brand builder with a passion for design and new challenges. You have strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and meticulous attention to detail. You're team oriented and thrive in a flexible environment of bouncing off ideas and adapting executions as needed. You're constantly curious, and not afraid to play in the sandbox. You work well with a team, but your initiative comes from within. You keep up with the latest in the graphic design world and are able to spot when a new technology is a great fit for a project.
- Create various designs for company campaigns, social imagery, product merchandising, ads, and marketing collateral, across a wide range of mediums
- Iterate quickly and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity
- Design with systems and scalability in mind, where components and templates can be re-used and built to scale, optimized across different devices and platforms
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing team and as a cross-functional team member
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets Trusscore Team objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Work within the Trusscore Brand Guidelines, with an innovative approach to evolving the brand through forward-thinking design solutions
- Manage the Abobe CC librairies to ensure visual brand consistency throughout the marketing team
- Give and receive feedback constructively through design reviews
- 2+ years professional graphic design experience, in-house and/or agency
- Demonstrated experience in advertising or marketing campaigns
- Passion for creating repeatable processes, leveraging design libraries, and evolving brand systems.
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Expert with design tools like Adobe CC
- Strategic thinker, able to see and communicate ideas from concept to execution
- Strong collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively