This is a great opportunity for growth and learning from seasoned brand and marketing professionals.
- Develop and create eye-catching designs, including but not limited to, digital, social, campaigns, marketing programs, web, email, print ads, infographics, promotional materials, presentation templates, tradeshow booth designs, brochures, product, and videos/animations.
- Apply industry best practices and trends to keep brands fresh and forward-facing.
- Bring exceptional creativity to projects and designs.
- Ensure the business brands are consistently represented across all designs internally and externally.
- Develop designs for print and digital campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop fresh landing page designs to drive engagement and conversions.
- Deliver high-quality designs under tight deadlines.
- Prioritize multiple projects and schedule project work to ensure on-time delivery.
About you :
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3+ years minimum experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat.
- Video creation, editing, and animation experience is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, designing engaging presentations.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Proficient in web design, UI/UX
- Strong communication (English), conceptual thinking, typography skills and art direction
- A portfolio of work is a must.
- Bonus: Motion design experience.
- Bonus: Web flow and development experience.
- Bonus: Knowledge of HTML, SEO, and SEM principles.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work independently and with a remote team.
- Earn a bonus based on company and personal performance.
- Participate in the employee bonus share plan once requirements are met.
- Be a critical member of the Marketing team in one of the fastest growing portfolios.
Special Requirements :
- All applicants are required to submit a portfolio that showcases their body of work.
Worker Type: Regular
Number of Openings Available: 1