At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: MARKETING DIRECTOR
We are seeking a creative, efficient, experienced Marketing Director to join our growing team (pun intended!). As the CubicFarms' Marketing Director, we are looking for a strategic, creative, and hands-on leader to be in charge of the organization's marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it find a ?voice? that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. We are looking for a skilled marketing strategist who can drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) an asset
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Strong motivation and commitment for ag-tech solutions and our CFS vision.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Become the organization's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the Ag-Tech space.