With over 25 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and a catalogue of success that continues to grow, High Arctic Energy Services is a first choice for specialized pressure and well control services. Founded in 1993, High Arctic Energy Services has expanded significantly over the years in response to our clients' operating requirements.
High Arctic offers solid careers, built on sound values, extensive training and an unquestionable commitment to safety. We provide challenging and rewarding careers to our people. If you value personal growth, professionalism, integrity, pride, and dedication then apply with us today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Representative. This role is a dynamic position that involves ongoing communication with High Arctic's clients, and will be responsible for achieving growth in sales, profitability and market share in both incumbent and new markets.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- To demonstrate commitment to safety through a personal focus on safety and the integration of safety in every task.
- Work closely with High Arctic's operations team to deliver and execute on customer requirements with the accepted timeframe
- The provision of self leadership, which is the commitment by an individual to always comply with High Arctic policy and procedure
- in the performance of all tasks in the workplace. This includes the self-discipline to do the right thing, every-time.
- Perform continuous marketing analysis including customer analysis, company/product analysis and competitor analysis
- Develop sales strategies to improve overall market share, and identify new markets and opportunities for growth
- Develop new business opportunities and bring forth new business recommendations based on feedback from clients
- Manage the assigned product portfolio, while maintaining relationships with customers and selling products resulting in total client satisfaction
- Ensure a collaborative and systematic approach to growing relationship with current and future clients
- Maintain a high level of visibility as a respectful and professional industry ambassador for the organization
- Ensure key customer and account relationships are fostered and grown, through working collaboratively with the sales and
- operations teams, and acting as the intermediary between customers' needs and Product line solutions by gathering client requirements
- Ensure all customer requests are acted upon and managed in a timely manner ensuring exceptional service delivery throughout the process
- Actively seek out and engage in networking activities to establish new relationships with potential clients
- Maintain training certificates and orientations as required for field visits to customer locations
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant area of study (Business Administration, Marketing) or equivalent experience would be considered an asset
- A proven track record with 5+ years of progressive experience in sales
- Proficiency with CRM solutions considered an asset, as well as Office 365 applications.
- Exceptionally skilled in verbal and written communication
- Admirable interpersonal skills conveyed in a professional manner when interreacting with customers, employees and management
- Effective at developing business relationships across all departments within the organization
High Arctic offers a total rewards package competitive across the industry, which includes:
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching Program
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada. This role is located out of our Calgary location.