Come work for a company that's committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other's talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for our Saskatchewan territory. This person will add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial and residential opportunities for FCT. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities. He/ she will keep abreast of commercial and residential real estate trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
Here's how you'll contribute:
- Ability to aggressively develop and maintain new and existing relationships with various target audiences to help grow sales and identify new business opportunities. This can be achieved by establishing relationships with lenders, lawyers, realtors, and constituencies of the title insurance related industry, to build both our residential and commercial business
- Knack to develop clear understanding and awareness of the designated market/area by conducting regular reviews of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). Scan the market for new business opportunities and new concepts
- Skilled at proactively realigning sales strategies to anticipate changing economic conditions in order to identify and capture opportunities
- Motivated to continually recognize competitors in the industry and share relevant information with the sales team
- Committed to maintaining positive relationships with all customers by providing support and guidance, product/process information, investigating problems, and assisting in the development of solutions to ensure total customer satisfaction
Here's what you'll bring:
- Title Insurance experience is a must
- A minimum of 5 years' aggressive sales experience
- A strong customer focus with the ability to prospect, create leads, grow the business and manage accounts while fostering close account relationships and generating new sales to achieve and exceed individual sales targets
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada's Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We're also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces? in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT's hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.