Who wants to start a sales job and feel like they are at the bottom of the totem pole or like a hamster on a never-ending wheel? Nobody does. We've been there, done that
- and it's not fun.
What if you could be the beating heart of a sales organization, knock down the totem-pole, and partner with tenured sales reps? What if you could be a part of a company whose core purpose is rooted in making other organizations champions in their industry through world-class training and development?
Docebo is looking for a go-getter; someone who is hungry for leads and can channel that hunger into engaging, personalized outreach, utilizing today's technologies. We welcome out-of the-box thinkers who can generate new appointments, demos, and new business. As a Sales Development Representative, you will work directly to fuel Docebo's growth by using lead-gen tools to craft targeted lists of prospects.
Reports to: Manager, Outbound Business Development
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (remote OK)
- You will identify ideal prospects and generate leads for the Docebo pipeline
- Secure meetings and schedule demos
- Master the art of tailored messaging through value-add emails, social messages and conversations
- Have a positive mindset, remain motivated and share in the successes of your teammates
- Be open to feedback, proactively better your craft; you can never stop improving
- Attain a deep understanding of the Docebo value proposition and industry trends
- You will record all activities in our CRM
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Clear writer and creative thinker
- the more you love to read and write the better
- Strong conversational skills
- Deep knowledge of Social Networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- A keenly developed competitive nature with a desire to meet and exceed monthly performance goals
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications)
- 1+ years in a fast-growing startup environment
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.