At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
At Rogers we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Our world class network offers wireless connectivity across Canada, and we are the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability. Our fibre network also supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring
- we offer the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve. Our impressive collection of assets includes a wide range of media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues and e-commerce platforms. Through our three brands Rogers, Fido and chatr, we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to what matters most. Between our consumer, enterprise and media brands we connect 30 million+ Canadians every month from coast to coast to coast!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Senior Manager, Service Communication Campaign Measurement, Insights & Delivery
The Service Communications team, supporting all consumer brands, is looking for a Senior Manager, Campaign Measurement, Insights & Delivery to drive campaign measurement and reporting, as well as support platform and tech enhancements. Service communication campaigns are the non-marketing campaigns that communicate critical information to our customers; incl. changes in rates and pricing, product and service updates, regulatory messaging, billing errors and other incident management communications that create and reinforce positive customer experiences.
The role will support the delivery and creation of best in class service communication campaigns, as it will lead the efforts of creating a campaign reporting scorecard and report from scratch. This scorecard will create structure for the team regarding their campaign KPIs, communicate the team's project scope and volume to the organization, and most importantly inform regarding campaign results and give data-driven insights. Service
As a member of the team that will have visibility to all campaigns, you will also represent the team at cross functional meetings as the organization builds its Salesforce Marketing capabilities and migrates communications systems to create a unified customer platform. This is an ideal role for someone with a marketing, CBM, or a consumer research and data insights background, that wants to apply their data and reporting know how to impact the success of service communication campaigns and support the team's evolution.
What you will be doing:
Data Analysis, Dashboard/Scorecard Creation and Management (50%)
- Develop and own service communication campaign measurement and reporting: o Work with team regarding campaign KPI / metrics; ensure campaign performance metrics are defined, monitored, executed and reported to deliver business value
o Lead the definition, tracking and reporting of campaign success metrics/KPIs, to measure overall campaign effectiveness, and create actionable insights to continuously improve and optimize communication strategies
o Create, manage and distribute performance and insight scorecard to communicate team activity, identify wins and areas of improvement
- Assess and optimize all survey and CRM platform results reporting
- Drive data collection improvements
- Determine other opportunities to gain customer insights and data to inform planning, strategies and customer experience improvements; i.e. consumer insights surveys, call listening information, etc.
- Pull and analyze data from CRM platform as required
- Work with other teams across organization to align measurement framework
- Create presentations and reports that provide actionable metrics and insights used to optimize and drive marketing decisions for peers and senior leadership
- Work closely with CRM platform primes and vendors to understand the current communication platform, articulating new ideas, requirements and priorities to support team efficiency and improvements
- Lead initiatives and tech enhancements that support the long-term service communications strategy
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize and plan opportunities regarding current and new mediums, automations
- Conduct tech and template audits
- Recommend new tools, technology and automation opportunities
- Ensure team has tool training and usability guidelines
- Build a robust central repository for all Service communication content, built on best in class practices
- Engage with senior managers and leadership to develop and maintain annual priorities and roadmap
- As required, partner with peers to build and articulate business cases and opportunity assessments for key initiatives
What you bring:
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics and insights as tools for informed decision making, experience building KPI/performance dashboards from scratch is a significant asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Communications, Product/Program Management, Data Analytics, Consumer Research and Insights, or Measurement Reporting role for a large organization
- Ability to create strong insights presentations and present effectively to senior leadership
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or other related CRM platform
- Awareness of communication tactics, processes, and related timelines
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Communications & Corporate Communication
Requisition ID: 218468
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate